Hello, everyone. Below, I posted five quotes. I hope you like them. Please, let me know if any of them hit home. Also, do you feel comfortable sharing your thoughts, emotions, and or philosophies with your friends and family? Or do you prefer to express them in your writing and not talk about them? Why or why not?
As always, feel free to leave a quote and or comments below. I enjoy reading them! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. It makes my day, believe or not.
I hope you had a great Christmas. In case I don’t blog until 2018, God willing, Happy New Years! Without further Ado, here we go. I grant you, the five quotes.
- Jesus said to them, ‘A prophet is not without honor except in his own town, among his relatives and in his own home,'” Mark 6:4.
- “Divinely inspired, By the joy, by the sorrow…That is my calling.” emotionsoflife2016.wordpress.com
- “To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone, and a funny bone.” ~Reba McEntire
- “It’s none of their business that you have to learn to write. Let them think you were born that way.” ~Ernest Hemingway
- Any man who keeps working is not a failure. He may not be a great writer, but if he applies the old-fashioned virtues of hard, constant labor, he’ll eventually make some kind of career of himself as a writer.” ~Ray Bradbury